across the touchpoints
of your customer
Automating business performance stops waste
It's as simple as that
The worst thing you can do for business performance in 2020 . . .
is to continue to do things because you've always done them.
Most businesses stop growing when they are unable to replicate performance execution at scale. It's like trying to make an unbalanced wheel spin faster. It starts to wobble and ultimately breaks. Performance automation ensures thousands of daily tasks are completed seamlessly. This enables a business to scale and grow without requiring additional layers of management. Automation increases profit and is essential to sustain competitive advantage and growth.
HQ's Performance Framework of People, Process & Technology ensures outcomes are achieved.
Here's just 10 examples of ways to stop waste and increase profit:
Capture more enquiries from your marketingAutomate workflows and inbound campaigns with integrated offers, custom forms and chat dialogue
Stop leads leaking out of your sales funnelAutomate sales process management and lead nurturing, with task tracking, event calendars and follow up reminders
Remove friction when closing the deal and onboarding customersAutomate and integrate data capture, disclosures and documentation required when setting up a new account
Provide help and support to improve the customer experienceAutomate the delivery of guides and knowledge-base materials that help customers enjoy the full features and benefits of your services
Streamline bookkeeping accounts payable and expensesAutomate receipt capture and invoice approval processes to eliminate paperwork
Contracts & Documents
Ensure legal contracts remain up-to-dateCreate templated processes to streamline contracts & renewals for industry partners and contractors to ensure full compliance
Verify performance delivery to increase customer satisfactionAutomate milestone processes to ensure customers acknowledge and approve performance delivery in real time
Improve cashflow with smooth collections and payment optionsCreate automated payment schedules customised to each project and written into the terms and conditions
Make certain all staff agreements and compliance requirements are in orderAutomate processes to ensure staff agreements, qualifications, certification and performance reviews are captured and maintained
Deliver one source of truth with real-time KPI reporting dashboardsIntegrate key data and automate reporting with live performance dashboards customised to each department
What is it that keeps the place running?
Quick operational systems test . . .
- Is it easy for each person in your team to deliver an exceptional customer experience?
- Does your business rely on "hero" staff member/s who know where everything is?
- Do you have to wait for someone to compile and send you key management reports?
- Do administration staff spend a significant amount of time keying or processing data?
- Do you feel your admin cost is higher than it really should be?
- Is communication accuracy critical to performance delivery - could that be costing you?
- Is there any risk that some work, or input costs are not getting billed?
- Is cashflow more of a problem than it should be?
- Do customers sometimes query their accounts - is performance easy to reconcile?
- Is your customers' journey slick and professional - do you have a map?
- If I made a sales enquiry today, would you be able to follow up the call in two weeks time?
- Would anyone know whether they should follow up the call?
- Can you see the three key numbers that drive your business, in real time, every day?
- Would productivity, customer service or profits improve if you only had . . . . . ?