Social Media & Content Marketing,
Brand Position, Digital Presence
- Content program to develop brand image & market position
- Call to Action Forms, Landing Pages, SEO
- Weekly Articles / Posts, Monthly Newsletter, Quarterly Campaigns
- Creative design & web development support
The Marketing Executive will develop a twelve-month marketing plan, comprised of quarterly calendars covering content development, social media engagement, and brand communications via monthly newsletters, display advertising and search marketing.
The objective of the Marketing Executive role is to expand brand reach, then attract and engage the target market of the business.
Custom Inbound Marketing Program
Example: Monthly content / newsletter program
- Research and develop content and topics
- Research online habits to frame the persona of target market segment/s
- Create annual, quarterly and monthly marketing plans
- Create landing pages with custom contact form matched to the quarterly marketing campaign theme
- Design and publish a monthly newsletter with a call-to-action
- Write weekly articles and or social media blog posts solving, informing or assisting with or highlighting current industry activities and issues
- Curate a library of creative materials and images for web landing pages and advertisements sourced from the business team and licensed stock
- Create display ads in 6 size formats for quarterly campaigns
- Post / publish content articles on social media pages online forums and display ad networks
- Curate, update and maintain website, optimised for organic search (SEO)
- Place ads and update search terms and keywords
- Review and maintain digital footprint
- Identify and report key marketing metrics
Function: Attract | Engage | Deliver
HQ Marketing services work to build the business brand proposition, then tell that story to attract and engage new customers and re-engage previous or existing customers.HQ Marketing make certain that the process of regeneration and growth is always maintained, no matter what is taking place in the business day-to-day. Today’s chaos might be a stunning victory, a new market unfolding and a success story to be told.
HQ Marketing will implement HubSpot (free CRM as a minimum) if the company does not already have a suitable CRM system. HQ resources then follow a strategic inbound marketing process, focused around generating leads (engagement and re-engagement). The specific marketing process and functions are customised for each business.
Key Report Measures:
Views / Impressions
Click through rate – cost per click
Clicks per contact – cost per contact
Bounce Rate – target accuracy & engagement
Organic search – market engagement
Marketing + Sales
HQ Sales ConciergeThe HQ Marketing Executive role implements inbound marketing activities and campaigns to attract and engage the market, feeding enquiries for a Sales Concierge style role.
The HQ Sales Concierge is a dedicated and highly trained, local sales resource. They will hunt, capture, qualify, nurture, quote and on-board all sales enquiries for $36,000 per annum.
HQ Performance FrameworkThe HQ Performance Framework is custom designed to meet the needs of each business. Any investment in performance must also develop the infrastructure of the business, to provide a framework for success as people come and go.
When you have a strong sales framework, you can deploy people faster, with more certainty. This is essential when working to scale and grow a business. The HQ Performance Framework provides for consistent execution of the optimum process and accurate representation of products and services.
The HQ Performance Framework is the core asset of HQ's People, Process, Technology (PPT) strategy. The key elements of the framework are information and tools; structured to create an integrated sales process, that delivers a connected customer experience.
March 4, 2020
What is the science behind lead response times and what might frame customer expectations. Here is a summary of a little research:
February 12, 2020
When you think about it, the main reason people have dogs is because of how they make us feel. If we could just create a customer experience like that.
February 12, 2020
If you deal with more than a few dozen customers per year, you will not find a business leader or expert that will tell you not to implement the latest technology or a CRM system. You may however be surprised at the resistance you will get from your team.
February 7, 2020
Create a connected experience. Remove friction and make each interaction seamless. Better still, automate and remove all redundant steps. We used to look for a connected experience, now we just expect it everywhere.